Monday, June 1, 2009

43: Welcome to Your Temporary Home

I've been in Pittsburgh for half a month now (aka two weeks) and it's had it's ups and downs. Ups being back in a city, and remembering how much I love tall buildings, but the downs would be this struggle I'm having in finding a job. It seems more and more likely I might have to return to Virgina sooner than I would like, unless within the next few days a miracle of sorts occurs.

It would hurt to give up on this class, to give up on the opportunity of living in this city, especially if I do return here for graduate school. I know that should I be making that decision, I would at least make more of an informed decision than I had in choosing undergraduate education.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. Send good vibes my way.

In return, I offer this website, which I have fallen in love with.

1 comment:

yoli said...

♥ I hope you find your job and that everything works out. Have the classes started yet?